ADM - servicing the Australian Airport Industry
ADM has 17+ years experience servicing the Australian airport industry including aerobridge manufacture and refurbishment. We specialise in aerobridge installation, maintenance, repairs and relocations.
A.D. McCallum & Son has:
- Manufactured and installed Virgin Aerobridge access walkways to Virgin planes at Gates 31 and 32 - Sydney Domestic Airport
- Relocated and refurbished 10 x aerobridges at Sydney International Terminal and 6 x Ansett Aerobridges at the Domestic Terminal. Transported them to ADM workshop for full refurbishment including electrical, hydraulic, paint, carpet and tile work before returning them to Mascot and installing
- Refurbished and carried out major work to Sydney Airport aerobridges in time for the Sydney 2000 Olympics
- Upgraded the Sydney International Terminal for the arrival of the A380 Airbus and was a major part of the refurbishment of T1 and T2 during 2006 and 2007
- We also manufactured the A380 mock up test rig which was used for training of airport staff in the safe positioning of aerobridges against the new A380 Airbus
Click image above to view gallery
Call ADM on +61 2 4575 1922 for Aerobridge servicing, maintenance and repairs Australia-wide.